Slips for sale
The Slip Sale Application should be completed & submitted to the Marina office.
A Dock, Slip 36
Slip size 46′ x 15′. Offered at $220,000.00, contact Jeremy Dyer for additional slip information at email@example.com.
A Dock, Slip 23
This 46’ x 15’ slip will accommodate a 49′ LOA vessel. It has a beautiful unobstructed view of the river and the Stillwater lift bridge, a full runway into the channel ahead for easy pull-in and out, close enough to both gates for easy walking but far enough away that you don’t hear music from the shore. Rental for the 2023 season is also an option.
Slip offered at $165,000.00. Contact Jordan for additional information at 701-610-3843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
E Dock, Slip 132
This 41’x 13’2″ slip will accommodate a 44′ LOA vessel. Nice view of the river. Easy in and out of the slip. Close to gate, parking, and bathrooms/showers.
Slip offered at $155,000.00 Contact Richard for additional information at 651-505-0735 or email@example.com.
To sell your slip, you will need:
Contact Mulberry Point Yacht Harbor office to obtain instructions and proper forms for completing sale:
- SlipSaleForm is to be completed with all pertinent information regarding buyer and financial arrangements.
- Transfer Fee: 1% of the sale price. Paid by seller, buyer, or split.
- Waiver of Lien from the mortgagee, if applicable.
- Return your Occupancy Agreement and Membership Certificate.
- Proof of Sale documents.
- Surrender of access cards.
- All dues and assessments must be paid in full before the sale.
Upon receipt of the above, we will process the new ownership documents.